SAIC has an immediate need for a Senior Configuration Analyst to support the Medusa program located in Huntsville, Alabama.
The candidate will perform configuration activities for configuration identification, configuration status accounting, and configuration control, utilizing the project’s configuration tools. Tasks will include reviewing and releasing documents and hardware drawings, including those related to Technical Data Package (TDP) delivery.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the internal processes and procedures are aligned with the Enterprise Process Improvement and Collaboration (EPIC) processes and procedures, as well as the DoD Acquisition Sustainment Tool Kit (ASTK) configuration Virtual Configuration Control Process (VCCP).
- Preparing drawing/document/software trees, preparing and conducting peer reviews, updating CM records in the Data and Configuration Item List (DCIL), writing change requests, Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) management and other CM duties as required.
- Maintain compliance with customer-required configuration management processes.
- Ensure all final dedicated network infrastructures, interconnections of the communication system equipment and configurations are compliant to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT).
- Ensure that all network equipment is pre-certified IAW in all turnover documents.
- Maintain/update the Configuration Management Plan.
BS degree and 14+ years of experience; four (4) years’ experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Experienced with configuration management performing tasks for hardware and software projects.
- Ability to perform configuration management for multiple sites.
- Familiar with process for C-sUAS configuration is documented for each supported site in the LMIS database.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain all customer-required configuration information (baselines, equipment data, inventory data, software, licenses, documentation, metrics, change requests, requirements) in the LMIS database.
- Track configuration data to the LRU level.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized with the ability to effective integrate into the current Medusa Team, and have the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to build positive professional relationships with team members from a wide variety of technical backgrounds.
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability