SAIC is currently seeking a PATRIOT Senior System Integration Analyst in support of the Battlefield Systems domain for the Combat Capabilities Development Center (CCDC), Aviation and Missile Center (AvMC), Software, Systems, Simulation and Integration (S3I) Directorate located onsite at Redstone Arsenal, Alabama.
The successful candidate serve as part of a team rapidly delivering quality and operationally advanced Air Defense command and control (C2) test engineering and integration services related to the Phased Array Tracking Intercept of Target (PATRIOT) weapon system.
The selected candidate will work with a diverse team of hardware, software and operational testers to plan, execute, and analyze real-time test results from test events and experiments involving Patriot software, adapted versions of existing weapons and sensors, internal interfaces, and external interfaces with other Army and Joint systems in both live and virtual test.
- Bachelor Degree and 5+ years of related experience; four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Proven ability to analyze platform documentation, provide recommendations, and to assist in achieving Army Interoperability Certifications (AIC) and Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) Certifications
- Experience with performing requirements analysis, develop test plans and procedures
- Ability to analyze data link Military Standards, perform general lab integration activities, and conduct Service Level Tests (SLTs)
Must have an active DoD Secret Clearance
- Tactical Data Link assessment and evaluation
- IBS and CIB CMF use and/or test
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Operate accredited test software including IES and NSITE
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability