Job ID: 2014127
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 18, 2020
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a Strategic Marketing Lead based in Reston, VA, to drive client-focused, integrated marketing campaigns that support the company's business growth, enable financial and operational goals, and align with corporate strategy.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, you will manage a team responsible for the corporate brand, content development, customer communications, event planning and execution, sales enablement and other field marketing activities, working with the broader marketing organization to oversee successful execution. You must be able to recognize the needs of strategic markets and use this understanding to create targeted messaging/content and customer-facing campaigns.
You will help shape and develop programs and content to highlight SAIC’s ability to deliver leading-edge technology and solutions, and drive digital transformation in pursuit of solving our clients toughest challenges and goals. You will bring your passion and creativity, and collaborate with colleagues across the company – from executive leadership to teams that support our customers – to strengthen the SAIC brand and drive demand generation. You will have a direct and significant impact on the company’s success, our ability to shape our markets, and the perception of the SAIC brand by all of our stakeholders.
You will lead client-focused marketing activities through the development of print, digital and multimedia marketing toolkit materials and management of client-, employee- and recruiting-focused tradeshows and events. You will also drive and support strategic, integrated marketing communications campaign efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop, implement, measure and evaluate comprehensive and targeted marketing and communication projects and initiatives that advance SAIC’s mission and priorities.
· Work with the Chief Marketing and Communications Officer to establish strategic and operational priorities. Gather quantitative and qualitative metrics to construct recommendations on marketing and communications activities and strategies.
· Provide brand stewardship through all marketing and communications activities. Support data-driven brand research, development and implementation efforts for branding, messaging, and digital campaign roll out.
· Partner with business divisions to differentiate SAIC in the market, establish thought leadership, and position the company for competitive advantage.
· Work closely with the business development team on enterprise-wide sales enablement initiatives and design marketing campaigns to effectively shape and impact contract wins.
· Lead, inspire and develop the marketing and branding team to improve processes and execute creatively.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability