Join SAIC’s team in assisting the Federal Health agencies, such as Veteran Affairs (VA), Defense Health Agency (DHA), and Federal Drug Administration (FDA), implement an integrated systems program. SAIC is supporting health systems and facilities to deliver a single modernized technology platform. The team will transition existing systems, and implement proposed applications while maintaining the IT services supporting a large number of health services personnel. This is a contingent position located in the National Capital Region of Washington DC.
The Organizational Change Manager drives the practice of Organizational Change across the program and environment during and after the transformation to and MSI/SIAM business model. This role is responsible for communication, coordination, and training across the environment and is accountable for accomplishing the smooth transition of initiatives in establishing the full vision for the program.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Establish and manage the practice for Organizational Change Management across the Integrated Services to accomplish plan, implement, and manage the smooth and successful implementation of change.
- Manage the practice to ensure that changes have lasting benefits.
- Consolidate and standardize the global change management process in assurance of consistent execution across varied teams
- Evolve the change process by innovating automated methods for ways of discovering, logging and delivering change while reducing risks and improving stability.
- Foster a culture that leverages metrics to make informed decisions and guide change.
- Provide support to project teams in configuring and base-lining project items.
- Develop and maintain a continuous Organizational Change Management Plan, which will comprise the schedule and activities to accomplish the goals for Organizational Change Management within the environment
- Provide an annual revision of the Organizational Change Management Plan and at least quarterly updates, as approved by Government. Report on the level of participation it engenders, and the tangible outcomes its produces, by through these communication and training activities.
- Provide communication and training for all parts of the environment (e.g. tools it implements and manages, the processes it establishes and manages, and operational governance it facilitates and manages) in support of organizational change.
- Provide regular outreach across multiple channels to those impacted by organizational change and strive to produce a positive posture and relationship for the planned change within those stakeholders.
- CONUS/OCONUS travel up to 10% of the time may be required.
- Previous experience in VA, DHA, and/or FDA strongly preferred
- Experience developing and maintaining an Organizational Change Management Plan or similar document and process.
- Demonstrated experience leading Change management for a complex IT solutions on a large Program.
- Proven Change Management leadership experience supporting large and complex 24x7 environments.
- Experience working with large distributed teams required.
- Practical experience with ITIL required; lean and agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience working with and briefing very high level customer executives, and community stakeholders on project status and strategy for evolution.
- Must have Public Trust clearance.
- Bachelors and fourteen (12) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (10) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (8) years or more experience.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification required
- ITIL v3 Foundation and advanced certs preferred
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability