Join SAIC’s team in assisting the Federal Health agencies, such as Veteran Affairs (VA), Defense Health Agency (DHA), and Federal Drug Administration (FDA), implement an integrated systems program. SAIC is supporting health systems and facilities to deliver a single modernized technology platform. The team will transition existing systems, and implement proposed applications while maintaining the IT services supporting a large number of health services personnel. This is a contingent position located in the San Antonio Texas.
The Service Level Performance Manager (SLPM) leads teams that maintain, monitor, and report on service quality through a continual review of IT service achievements based upon SLAs and OLAs. The SLPM supports the establishment of SLAs and OLAs, is tasked with measuring and reporting on the quality of service delivery across all the Integrated Service Providers, and initiating problem items and Continual Improvement (CI) items to protect and improve the quality of delivery. This role leads the Service Level Management practice for the program, and is charged with creating and managing the Quality Management Plan, Problem, Continual Improvement and Quality Management as well.
Typical responsibilities can include:
- Provide consolidated service reporting for the Integrated Services using a dashboard that shows current period, prior periods, and data trends and results.
- Implement and utilize the necessary measurement and monitoring tools and procedures required to measure and report performance against the applicable Service Levels.
- Implement, monitor, and maintain processes and tools that enable consistent delivery of Service Level Management across the Integrated Services.
- Manage and operate the Service Level Management and Reporting System across all the Integrated Services.
- Conduct end-to-end service reviews with representatives of each Integrated Service Provider to assess required measurements and service improvement plans.
- Analyze customer satisfaction across the entire customer experience and access service improvement plans.
- Provide proposals for service improvement, and provide Government approved plans to the Continual Improvement practice for implementation.
- Collect and collate supporting source data relating to the Service Levels from all Integrated Service Providers and use such data to produce the service reports.
- Develop and maintain a quality management program to ensure services are performed in accordance with the defined standards.
- Develop and maintain the Quality Management Plan (QMP) which documents approved quality assurance, quality control, and continuous improvement approaches to ensure quality across the program and to include service providers in accordance with service level agreements
- Collect, analyze and report on performance metrics from the Integrator and Service Providers
- Develop and implement procedures to identify and prevent quality issues, and to correct these issues if they occur.
- CONUS/OCONUS travel up to 10% of the time may be required.
- Previous experience in VA, DHA, and/or FDA strongly preferred
- Proven experience with IT service delivery and performance management for a large, worldwide organization including QA, CSI, KPI, and SLA/SLR.
- Experience applying the ITIL framework and best practices
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences including executive management
- Knowledge of performance management tools
- Ability to operate and communicate well with all levels of employees
- Outstanding time management, performance management, and leadership skills
- Establish and manage relationships with customer subject matter experts and appropriate customer management, with an objective of maintaining and building the business.
- Must have Public Trust clearance.
- HS and nine (9) years or more experience; Bachelors and seven (7) years or more experience; Masters and five (5) years or more experience; PhD and (3) years related experience.
- ITIL v4 Foundations certification required
- Advanced ITIL v4 certifications preferred
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability