Job ID: 2013867
Location: NORTH CHARLESTON, SC, United States
Date Posted: Sep 24, 2020
Category: Wage Determination (SCA)
Subcategory: Service Contract Act
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking to hire a DOD Engineering Technician 1 to support our MRAP Program in North Charleston, SC.
The work will be performed at the following location
2850 Ave B N Bldg. 1602C
North Charleston, SC 29405
• Installation Tasks, Soldering, Cable Dressing, Cable Tray, Conduit, and Making/Repairing Connectors.
• Perform multiple task using written detailed instructions.
• Install electrical and mechanical equipment/components.
• Perform inspections for proper installation.
• Use a variety of hand tools.
• Assist in performing test methods and operational test.
• Work with a team to complete vehicle integration
• Additional efforts include electronic repair, maintenance and checkout of electronic components.
Required Education and Experience
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability