SAIC is seeking a Test and Evaluation(T&E) Engineer to join a dynamic engaging team that brings out the best of your technical skills while defending American warfighters. Our highly trained technical team supports the Lead Development Test Organization (LDTO), as part of the MILSATCOM Systems Engineering Integration and Test (MSEIT) contract in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Developing T&E strategy, Test and Evaluation Master Plan-Development Evaluation Framework, requirement verification and test plans, test objectives, test methodology, and evaluation criteria.
- Collecting, reviewing, analyzing, and reporting T&E data.
- Supporting implementation of common Test and Evaluation database for the program.
- Supporting development of DoD compliant Deficiency Reporting and Resolution System.
- Supporting T&E reviews, audits, Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), Deficiency Review Boards (DRBs), Materiel Improvement Process Review Boards (MIPRBs), and Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs).
- BA or BS STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics) degree.
- Experience working with military or DoD civilian clients and managing professional relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills.
- Capable in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in multi-faceted tests and test project teams, to include oversight of scheduling.
- 3+ years Test and Evaluation experience with DoD/USAF test processes and documentation.
- 3+ years experience with MILSATCOM.
- Must have an active Secret clearance to be considered for this position.
- Familiar with AFMAN 63-119 (Certification of System Readiness for Dedicated Operational Testing) and AFI 99-103 (Capabilities-Based Test and Evaluation).
- Experience with government Test and Evaluation.
- Experience with Program Executive Office (PEO) Certification process.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability