Job ID: 2013616
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented Business Analyst to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
Business Analyst with experience facilitating meetings with stakeholders to develop business and technical requirements. Experience leading tasks, providing task-level estimates, actively participating in project events, and providing alternative delivery options is desired. Participates in all Agile meetings such as sprint planning, stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives. Candidate must be willing to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple assignments. Must have experience with enterprise web applications for the Federal government.
detailed documentation of client needs; gathers both functional and
• Experience using Confluence and SharePoint
• Creates detailed user stories including acceptance criteria
• When needed identifies, develops and supports business process changes
• Experience defining software requirements for complex products
• Ability to understand complex technical concepts and present them in simple terms to non-technical team members and clients.
• Interacts with PMs and their customers.
• Develops and deliver supporting business processes
• Perform data analysis to identify patterns, anomalies and opportunities to include data integrity with user stories
Ensure business requirements are in alignment with FERC and Federal records management policies and NARA strategy
Familiarity with Records and/or document management programs preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Able to obtain a Public Trust
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability