Program Security Administrator in Albuquerque NM
Job ID: 2013477
Location: ALBUQUERQUE, NM, United States
Date Posted: Aug 18, 2020
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC has an opening for a Program Security Adminstrator to support a variety of activities related to security and facility management for an IC research and development (R&D) customer. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide security administrative support embedded to a customer’s Program Office and other Program Security Officers.
- Provide security guidance and administrative support to the Program Office staff in support of program requirements, across non-traditional and traditional security disciplines to include, but not limited to: Program Protection, Operational Security (OPSEC), Communications Security (COMSEC), Information Systems Security (INFOSEC), physical/facility/technical security, personnel and industrial security.
- Manage facilities accreditation, visit requests, vault security at multiple classification levels as required by customer.
- Additional security related activities as requested by the government customer
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Bachelor’s degree or GED with at least 3 years demonstrated security experience for traditional and/or non-traditional, national security, special programs—in one or more of the following security disciplines:
- Program Protection
- Operational Security (OPSEC)
- Communications Security (COMSEC)
- Information Systems Security (INFOSEC)
- Physical/facility/technical security
- Industrial security
- Interpersonal skills and ability work independently to manage security issues across multiple agency requirements
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Powerpoint etc.)
- Experience working in embedded government security environments
- Experience working in the Intelligence Community within the security domain
- Bachelor’s degree in a security related field (e.g. Criminal Justice, Security Management, Information Assurance, etc.)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability