SAIC is looking to hire a Business Analyst to support a Healthcare client in Rockville, MD.
- Participate in all aspects of business analysis,
testing, including functional, regression, integration, load, and system
- Quickly understands the business issues and data
challenges of the enterprise Grants management system.
- Review and edit business requirements,
specifications, processes, and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Take initiative to suggest new standards,
implement new strategies, and undertake special projects.
- Define, document, analyze, perform, and
interpret developmental tests for new and modified products or product
- Prepare project documentation including meeting
minutes, business process documents, quick reference sheets and other process
workflow diagrams as required
- Investigate and resolve operational problems in
conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
- Identify and report bugs found through testing
and document them. Experience using issue tracking tools like Jira.
- Ensure that all test items follow established
change management processes, well-tested and tracked using the provided test
- Solve challenging business and technical analytical
problems, detail oriented.
- Develop efficient and effective quantitative
methods and guidelines to continuously improve quality processes and practices
across multiple projects
Required Experience and Education:
- Must have a Bachelors and 3+ years of relevant experience. May accept 4 additional years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- 3+ years of experience working in a
similar field with writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans
and test cases
- Excellent communication, analytical, debugging,
problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Ability to execute all levels of testing
including but not limited to Software Application, Integration and Component
- Work closely with development teams to ensure a
quick turnaround on fixes
- Strong knowledge in all aspects of testing
including manual, performance and automated testing with have experience with JIRA
and TFS, that would be a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile development
process: Scrum, Kanban
- Exposure to performance engineering tools such
as Load Runner and JMeter desirable.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate
exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated where
assignments are often self-initiated
Experience using MS Office tools: Word,
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability