SAIC is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to support a Healthcare client in Rockville, MD.
- Responsible to build and deploy .Net applications
using MS/TFS Build, Jenkins, and Octopus
- Deploy new releases, updates, and patches for asp.net
- Experience in developing and building ASP.Net,
C# web applications.
- Experience with Jenkins, Octopus, TFS, Nexus,
- Experience with Visual Studio IDE 2015, 2017,
- Troubleshoot application deployment and
- Build and maintain a Jenkins CI/CD pipeline to
support the team’s non prod and production systems
- Responsible to implement the Continuous
Integration System using Jenkins Application pipelines and Jenkins nodes.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins by installing,
configuring, and maintaining the pipelines for an end to end automation for all
build and deployments.
with production support issues when they arise
- Involve in writing custom PowerShell, Groovy
scripts to automate the deployment process using Jenkins, Octopus, and
Administer the IIS App Pools and Virtual directories.
- Use JIRA and Kanban Dashboard to track the
defects of the applications and the SonarQube tool to analyze the code
- Responsible to coordinate with development teams
about code sync, build, and release processes.
Required Experience and Education:
- Must have a Bachelors and 2+ years of relevant experience. May accept 4 additional years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Bachelors in Comp Science or closely related is preferred
- .NET Developer profile
- Experience developing ASP.NET web applications
- Must be familiar with Jenkins, Octopus,
SonarQube, Team Foundation Server, and Jira to manage the configuration and
- Experience with ASP.NET build and deployment
- Ability to identify, reconcile and extract
dependencies in a complex ASP.NET web applications
- Experience using .NET NuGet packages
- Experience with Source control repository tools
like GIT, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Nexus
- Strong interest in modern development tools and
- Ability to communicate and track progress to
- Understanding of microservices and SOA
- Experience with IIS, PowerShell scripting
Preferred experience in windows server
administration, scripting/automation (Powershell), webserver administration
(VMware), source control administration (Visual Studio & TFS), issue
tracking administration (Jira), active-active datacenter deployments and
administration (F5), and/or software development (C#).
- Experience with scripting languages - Python, Perl, Ruby, a plus
- Experience with Windows server admin is a plus
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability