Are you looking for a career where you can build a better world with innovative technology? If so, meet SAIC. You will join a group of professionals who are a lot of fun to work with.
The contractor supporting the customer will work closely with the customer management team and the Contractor Program Manager in performing the following tasks:
- Act as the primary POC for the Group in using creativity and visual storytelling to design, create, and/or improve communications products, intelligence products, and data visualization.
- Work with customers and management to brainstorm and determine the best communication strategy for a particular idea or message.
- Design, create, or assist in the creation of new products including infographics, data visualizations, Website content, SharePoint content, video content, graphics for intelligence assessments, log and branding, brochures, posters, handouts, PowerPoint briefs, posts to customer social media sites, awards, certificates of appreciation etc.
- Leverage, and improve as necessary, the center’s visual brand for use on all communications.
- Able or willing to learn how to post content to the center’s website.
- Integrate and work with other directorate communication efforts and teams identifying and leveraging efficiencies in deliverables and messaging.
- Work seamlessly with contractors from other organizations as well as with government staff at all levels.
- Able to work on multiple projects at the same time, using management guidance and their own judgment to prioritize work and adjust focus as necessary.
- Track and report progress on assigned projects.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in related field, or 4 years’ experience in lieu of degree with 10 years of related experience
- Must have 4 years’ experience supporting the IC in communications, marketing, or graphic design
- Must have demonstrated experience with graphic design.
- Must have working knowledge of Adobe Software package to include Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat or other graphic design software
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills; particularly with respect to offering and receiving candid, constructive feedback and with respect to speaking about concepts and design decisions with customers, managers, and peers.
- Must have experience creating and adding online content, include web and SharePoint platforms.
- Must have demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments and adhere to deadlines.
- Must provide a portfolio of communication materials/design work created.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.