Science Application International Corporation (SAIC) in support of the Software Life-Cycle Development (SLCD) contract in Huntsville, AL and Colorado Springs, CO is seeking multiple qualified candidates in support of the Systems Simulation and Software Integration (S3I) Directorate and the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) Project office. The THAAD team has in-depth experience in Tactical Data Links (TDLs), Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) Test, Enterprise Information Technology, Software and systems Engineering and Information Assurance, Hardware in the loop (HWIL) test beds and configurations.
SAIC has formed an outstanding team of large and small businesses to support this program. Accordingly, Team SAIC is seeking talented professionals and incumbent personnel to staff this program in anticipation of contract transition. Positions are located in Huntsville, AL
Team SAIC highly values the talented incumbents supporting the current THAAD program, and we will handle all contact and inquiries with strict confidentiality.
Team SAIC is actively seeking experienced professionals and incumbent staff to support a variety of program requirements.
Team SAIC is committed to provide secure, innovative, customer-focused, cost-effective, high-performance services by applying industry-best business practices to address the Army customer. A representative list of available positions are as follows:
- Network Engineer(s)
- System Engineer(s)
- Software Test Engineer(s)
- System Administration
- Field Support Engineers
- Software Developers
- Management (all Levels)
- Functional Test Engineers
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field of experience per contract labor category requirements
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills providing you the ability to work on shared projects with designers, artists, testers, and developers
- Ability to efficiently create necessary artifacts to convey program posture
- Minimum education and experience requirements will vary depending on role and level.
- All positions require US Citizenship, and at a minimum a Secret clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- Active Secret clearance or the ability to acquire one
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.