Description JOB DESCRIPTION:
SAIC is seeking a Sr Program Analyst to provide on-site financial and project management support at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center in Newport, RI.
The individual will be responsible for assisting the Technical Project Manager (TPM) with aspects of project management including schedule, budget, and monthly status reporting utilizing Earned Value Management (EVM). The individual will use scheduling best practices to develop complex multi-year technical project schedules that are tracked and monitored for status utilizing Earned Value Management.
Some specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Generate and maintain an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) that includes all aspects of project execution. The IMS may include tasking from stakeholders outside of the NUWC organization which will require collaboration amongst various organizations. IMS will be generated using MS Project.
- Generation of monthly Earned Value Management (EVM) analysis reports delivered to the TPM which provides cost, schedule and technical data analysis of the Project execution.
- Track and monitor project risk
- Track project financials. Gather project financial data, tracking funding allocations, distributions, and expenditures, and develops financial status reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Develop technical reports, prepare assorted presentations, and assist with the management and tracking of other project data as required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree in business (or related field) required
MUST be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security clearance
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in the field or in a related area.
- MS Project proficiency (minimum 1-3 years’ experience)
- Working knowledge of Earned Value Management best practices and principles
- MS Office proficiency, especially in Excel
- Must be able to operate independently, but also in a team environment and share information with others.
- Must show initiative and have the ability to work on multiple tasks with changing deadlines and priorities in an environment with frequent interruptions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as strong interpersonal skills, professional demeanor, and flexibility are required; the ability to establish a solid working relationship with customers, technical staff, managers, and peers, and various Government and contractor personnel.
- Must be highly motivated, and have excellent problem solving skills.
- DoD Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Earned Value Management experience on a technical project/program
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.