Job ID: 2013289
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 31, 2020
Subcategory: Policy Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
· SAIC is seeking a candidate to support the Organizational Policy and and Decision Support (OP&DS) office in the Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD) with a portfolio of major Departmental activities to include assisting with tracking, supporting, and/or assessing strategic initiatives/documents, senior leader decision making bodies, implementation of organizational adjustments, and institutionalization of management reforms. The candidate will work on-site in the Pentagon.
· Current DoD Secret Clearance.
· Interacting and building relationships with various DoD Components to gather information on status of strategic initiatives; compiling and analyzing data; authoring of technical papers; support to briefings and task development; and preparing reports for senior leadership.
· Supporting tracking and reporting on various governance fora including the Deputy’s Management Action Group (DMAG), Secretary’s Weekly Priority Review (SWPR), the National Defense Strategy – Implementation (NDS-I), and the Defense Wide Review (DWR) among others.
· Assisting with preparing briefing material for senior leadership on organizational matters and administration transition.
· Conducting ad-hoc research and analyzing mission-related issues.
· Preparation of briefings on findings of significance (favorable or unfavorable) related to office initiatives/proposals.
· Using web portals (i,e: MS SharePoint) to link and integrate authoritative data sources for tracking, monitoring, and reporting on senior decision making.
· Synthesizing large amounts of complex data, identifying common threads and connections for senior leader decision making.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability