Job ID: 2013222
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 24, 2020
Category: Business Development
Subcategory: Business Dev
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
We are currently seeking an IDIQ/GWAC Program Manager to support and help grow our existing federal business within our portfolio of IDIQ/GWAC contract vehicles and generate new business relationships and opportunities in the federal sector. This is a direct hire with our company located at our headquarters in Reston, VA with some telework potential in the near term per CDC guidelines.
· Build and strengthen customer and partner relationships in support of the company's growth strategy
· Responsible for the lifecycle management of the assigned GSA contract vehicles (ex: Alliant, Alliant 2, OASIS, GSA Schedules, HCATS) to include business development, opportunity distribution, deliverables, contract compliance, issue resolution and Task Order closeout.
· Strategize and market GSA contract vehicles to internal business units to increase awareness and bidding
· Develop and lead business development training, overall contract vehicle training, and pre-proposal and post-award kick-off meetings with line organizations to increase knowledge and utilization of GSA contract vehicles
· Lead communications with government point of contacts and internal business units during proposal process
· Identify and qualify new business opportunities and maintain pipeline within the scope of company's existing capture management discipline.
· Monitor and manage potential Task Orders (TO's) on GWAC/IDIQ contract vehicles, develop a capture strategy, including identification of partners.
· Provide bid/no-bid recommendations on GWAC/IDIQ opportunities. Qualify task order RFPs released under the GWAC/IDIQ vehicles to develop, assess, and recommend strategies for applying company functional strengths and capabilities toward the pursuit of individual task orders.
· Support the development and maintenance of repeatable proposal development procedures/artifacts tailored to best practices for the specific IDIQ contract.
· Assist Business Development Executive/Sales teams with capture and research.
· Support teams to develop the winning proposal response; and, ensure submissions are compliant to all bid requirements inclusive of those specified as part of the IDIQ umbrella contract.
· Initiate, lead and/or produce all contractual reporting requirements (IFF, quarterly reports, etc.).
· Initiate/develop and maintain all internal/external websites and marketing materials and collateral for specific contracts
· Lead and/or participate in Industry Panels/Shared Interest Groups (SIGs)/Industry committees.
· Bachelor's degree and 10 years experience or equivalent
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing professional Information Technology services and solutions as well as prior public sector experience, particularly Federal Government Marketplace and GSA.
· Experience in capture management support and proposing against IDIQ/GWACs. Possess well-established business relationships in the Federal Government.
· Demonstrated experience in solution development, building winning teams, capture strategy, competitive intelligence, strategic marketing & planning, customer relationship analysis, cost and pricing strategies and development
· Proven record of developing and executing win strategies, and developing winning proposals on quick turn task order bids.
· Hands on experience with business development, capture and proposal collaborative tools, such as GovWin, Bloomberg.
· Effective at identifying, selecting and negotiating with subcontractors as part of the win strategy.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer relationship skills.
· Exemplary work ethic, judgment and independent initiative attuned to meeting deadlines.
· Highly effective organizational abilities, writing skills and keen attention to detail.
· Goal-oriented while highly responsive to rapidly changing priorities.
· Proficient in the appropriate treatment of sensitive and company proprietary information.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools including SharePoint; aptitude for quickly learning related tool sets.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability