SAIC is seeking a motivated and dedicated Senior Program Control Analyst to support multiple programs within the National Security Customer Group. The position will report to the Program Control Team Manager.
This position requires proven experience across financial planning and analysis, project planning and control, variance analysis with a background in Federal procurement. Applicant should be well versed in multiple program types (CPAF, CPFF, LOE, FPLOE, FFP, T&M, IDIQs, etc.) with varying degree of complexities.
The position is based in Chantilly, VA; however, it is flexible to other locations within the United States.
- Interface with program managers, SAIC’s finance, accounting, contracts, subcontracts, and procurement organizations on a daily basis to address operational issues in a timely and effective manner as well as external customers.
- Preparation of financial deliverable internal/external reports to include Annual Operating Plan (AOP), forecast, Estimates At Complete (EAC) and Estimates to Complete (ETC);
- Participates in the development of budgets (spend plans) for assigned programs and performs and/or assists in financial analysis such as funding profiles and variance analysis.
- Conducts costs, schedule, and contract performance variance analysis.
- Submitting and maintaining purchase requisitions for subcontractors, consultants, and materials; monitoring subcontractor’s costs, review and approve of invoices.
- Review, track and approve customer invoice back-up documentation.
- Review and support Request for Proposals (RFPs), prepare pricing models and cost analysis.
- Must be able to multi-task and support program with efficiency and accuracy.
- Well versed in the entire life cycle of a program from proposal development through execution and to close out.
Required Education & Experience
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree with 6+ years of government contracting experience.
- Experience in providing financial tracking and support for the government customer in areas of Program Control, Finance, Cost Estimating, Financial Analysis, or Accounting.
- Knowledge of general and corporate business practices, government contracting regulations and principles, and accounting and finance principles.
- Complete understanding of financial analysis such as ROS, ROC, annual operating plans, accounts receivable, Revenue & EBIT forecasts. As well as an understanding of the preparation of Baseline data, ETC, & EAC development, revenue and margin forecasting, and cost estimation/pricing.
- Can make decisions using sound judgment while complying with policies, procedures, accounting principles.
- Ability to balance long-term thinking with short-term execution.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, the ability to perform effectively within deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and work with minimum supervision, be persistent in follow-through.
- Requires Mastery of basic MS Office Software (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Strong knowledge of Costpoint and Cognos
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability