SAIC is looking for a Systems Administrator to support a Navy contract in Panama City Beach, FL.
- Apply patches and software updates in accordance to the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), SCAP and Avante scans.
- Install and remove software as requested by the user, including custom installs that may require the advanced configuration of an application.
- Create edit and track trouble tickets utilizing DI2E and produce weekly productivity reports.
- Configure, troubleshoot and maintain networked and standalone computing equipment.
- Terminate and run CAT5/6 cable.
- Imaging from a disc (standalone) and PXE boot (network) along with installing the needed drivers to produce a working finished product for the user.
- Harden Computing Systems in accordance with DISA STIGS.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management/Computer Information Systems or similar field. A high level of experience coupled with current certifications will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 3-5 years’ current experience as a System Administrator on a medium-sized network of servers and desktop systems using current technologies. Demonstrated ability to administer a 50+ node network.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Desktop and Server operating systems such as server 2012, Windows 7, Windows 10, and SQL.
- Have a good understanding of the OSI model.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen who currently possess a Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
- CompTIA Security+ce certification.
- Microsoft Windows OS certification preferred, IE Windows Server 2016, Windows 10. OS training will be required within 6 months of hire date, training provided by the company through Skillport.
- Experience with computer systems hardening in accordance with DISA STIGs.
- Familiarity with Risk Management Framework or (RMF) and the application of DISA STIGs as well as the use of standalone vulnerability scan tools such as SCAP, ACAS and Avante.
- Experience with Virtual Machines.
- Redhat /Linux experience.
- This position requires participation in the Navy’s Cybersecurity Workforce.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability