Integration Division, Demand Services Branch requires Systems Engineer Level 3.
The contractor shall provide support for the CIO-T/TF/TFIC Integration Design
Branch. Requirements are to:
Duties may include:
- Assist in the development of the Business Analytics
strategy and framework to include training and guidance relating to the
statistical analysis tools included in the Enterprise Business Analytics
- Assist with implementation of statistical analysis
process improvements of existing Business Analytics customers.
- Facilitate meaningful interaction between NGA and their
customers to help them understand statistical analysis results and refine
data sets to answer specific business questions.
- Provide continuous feedback and recommendations to the
Business Intelligence Office and their partners.
- Develop strategies for performance metrics to assess
Business Analytics maturity level.
- Create reports, briefings, documents and evaluation of
results, as required.
- Leverage a range of data sources (e.g., web traffic,
customer requests for information, survey responses, production databases,
etc.) to determine what drives a positive customer experience. Provide
statistical and mathematical support in assisting NGA to analyze and
interpret the data to help improve our customer’s experience.
- Provide insights to inform NGA strategy and decisions,
in partnership with teams examining website design, customer interactions,
featured content, and future GEOINT products and services.
- Work with various stakeholders to develop business
questions and identify the data necessary to analyze to answer those
- Collaborate across a diverse team of statisticians and
- Provide systems administration functions for Amazon Web
- Maintain and create cloud compute instances, storage,
and other cloud services.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and
maintenance of IT systems.
- Manage IT system infrastructure and processes related
to these systems.
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day
operations, monitoring, and problem resolution for all cloud and non-cloud
devices within TF’s operation.
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification,
diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provide support for the escalation
and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Provide continual improvement recommendations for
engineering and administration of cloud structure, processes, and
- Participate in the architecture development and design
of AWS cloud migrations.
- Manage Amazon Web Service Cloud environments leveraging
services such as VPC, EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3, Cloud Formation, CloudWatch,
- Perform daily application updates and maintenance
- Deploy monthly security patches and updates.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science,
or STEM related degree or equivalent years of work related experience in
the information technology field.
- Demonstrated experience leading and/or managing system
engineering projects that require cloud transitions and mitigation.
- Demonstrated experience deploying, managing, and
operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on Amazon
Web Services (AWS) and IC cloud architectures.
- Demonstrated experience developing, designing and
documenting system architecture and selecting accurate AWS components to
implement that architecture.
- Minimum 7 years of systems engineering program
management and/or senior leadership experience within the IC.
- Minimum of 3 years of reporting and communicating
system engineering program progress to senior leaders.
- Minimum of 1 year experience using commercial off the
shelf (COTS) communication and visualization tools to visualize and
communicate complex quantitative information and analysis. Examples
include but are not limited to Tableau and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated experience with NGA’s Risk Evaluation
Acceleration Management Process (REvAMP) process.
- Demonstrated experience determining estimates for
Amazon Web Services (AWS) usage costs and identifying operational cost
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability