Aegis Ashore Program Analyst
Job ID: 2013043
Location: DAHLGREN, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 28, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
SAIC is searching for
candidates to join a team of analysts and engineers supporting the Foreign
Military Sales (FMS) of the Aegis Ashore Missile Defense system to Japan. The
successful candidate will perform analysis and system engineering activities in
support of Aegis Ashore (AA) FMS efforts. This position is located in Dahlgren, Virginia.
- Assist with Foreign Nation Cooperative Research and FMS
development of the Japanese Aegis Ashore facility.
- Assist in performing technical evaluations of BMDS contractor
proposals for the delivery of requirements as well as additional design
review and requirements development and analysis.
- Assessment of FMS contractor performance and execution of
required documentation for design reviews, Integrated Master Plans and
Integrated Master Schedules.
- Review performance, reports and deliverables from prime
- Coordination with the FMS customer including the development
efforts between new FMS cases and the US to ensure alignment of all
- Provide insight and knowledge regarding AA system emplacement,
initialization, and operator / organizational level system maintenance and
- Assist in developing and reviewing FMS Case Amendments.
- Must be able to properly process briefings and other media in
accordance with Foreign Disclosure requirements and regulations.
- This position requires a BS degree and 10+ years of related
- Active Secret Clearance
- Technical knowledge of Aegis weapon system configuration and
- Solid technical writing and presentation development capability
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint,
Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience with Aegis Ashore Foreign Military Sales.
- Familiarity with DoD acquisition practices (DoD 5000 acquisition
lifecycle, contract types, financial planning/execution of appropriations,
acceptable finance and cost estimating techniques).
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability