Position Summary / Responsibilities:
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Field Services Team Lead to join our team @ Offutt AFB, NE to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
In this role you will:
• Lead troubleshooting coordination on high priority incidents to drive issues to fastest possible resolution
• Be accountable for successful Incident Management
• Ensure that the day to day field services operations meet SLA’s and issues are proactively addressed
• Work closely with peers across IT Operations to provide world class services to our clients
• Ensure all incidents are progressing and driving to resolution.
• Demonstrate depth of technical acumen, communication skills and an understanding of both business and IT priorities
• Understand the technical landscape of the environment and be able to define direction based on sound technical knowledge
• Clearly communicate with internal business owners and external partners
• Participate in technical bridge calls
• Lead and provide oversite of local Field Services team, ensuring end-user satisfaction is maintained, along with program specific SLAs
• Lead will act as point of contact for customer questions and concerns for any aspect of the program
• Bachelors degree with 5 years of IT field services experience or an Associates Degree with 7 years
• Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Understanding of network infrastructure concepts, computer operating systems and familiarity with Microsoft products
• Microsoft Excel skills to include Pivot Tables, vLookups & analysis.
• Proficient relationship building skills, including the capacity to predict and manage behavior, build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership
• Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency, and ease
• Possess proficient analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
• Demonstrated capacity for gathering and scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities and patterns
• United States citizenship or permanent resident
• Active CompTIA Security+ CE Certification
• Current or ability to obtain Secret Security Clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability