Job ID: 2013018
Location: ST. INIGOES, MD, United States
Date Posted: Aug 26, 2020
Category: Business Management
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a Sr. Finance/Contracts Analyst to support our team in St. Inigoes, MD.
• Provide contract and financial support to NAWC-WOLF, (Webster Outlying Field) Air Traffic Control Systems Division, Area Control Systems Branch.
• Prepare Procurement Initiation Documents (PIDs) in Navy ERP and associated documentation to fund contracts.
• Maintain Branch contracts tracking spreadsheets utilizing information from N-ERP, contractor invoices and Shared Data Warehouse.
• Initiate and submitted documentation for exercising contract options, re-alignment of contract ceiling, de-obligations, close-outs and other administrative modifications.
• Maintain and updated COR files in accordance with regulations.
• Prepare Procurement Requests (PRs) to send funding off station.
• Create and maintaine Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) in Navy ERP (N-ERP), while working with management to plan and update upcoming fiscal year requirements.
• Create Reimbursable Billing Elements (RBEs) including Networks and Activities in Navy ERP.
• Track receipt, acceptance of documents as well as obligations and expenditures.
• Request status of expenditures from field activities and pulled back excess funding.
• Work with personnel to determine best use of recovered funds.
• Research posting errors in N-ERP, DFAS discrepancies and contract modification errors and worked to resolve.
• Respond to contracts and financial data calls as necessary.
Required Education and Experience:
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability