Job ID: 2012877
Location: FORT BELVOIR, VA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 16, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC has an exciting new opportunity for a Program Manager.
Job Summary: The Program manager will provide oversight of large, multi-functional project teams, preferably in an information technology environment, and planning and managing complex tasks sometimes under tight budget and time constraints across multiple regions overseas. Act on behalf of the Contractor for all matters relating to this contract.
This position is located at Fort Belvoir, VA. This job may be temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
This role is in support of the U.S. Army's Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PdM P2E). Product Manager (PdM) P2E delivers the full spectrum of OCONUS network, information, and infrastructure modernization services so that Soldiers, Commands and supporting organizations can access, process, and act upon information, anytime, anywhere, thus enabling information dominance across all phases of Joint and Coalition Operations.
• Serve as the Government’s point of contact.
• Provide technical supervision and guidance for all Contractor personnel assigned to the contract.
• Lead the Support Contract team in providing best business practices to the program office.
• Oversee all contractual responsibilities and delivery of all contract deliverables.
• Ensure an efficient, effective, and economical level of contract support is provided to the program office.
• Provide oversight of staff and support activities, and maintain contract costs.
• Coordinate with the COR and, as required by the PMO, to fill vacancies with the most qualified personnel.
• Manage overall contract performance to include: providing subcontract management, monitoring invoicing, coordinating contract change proposals; and understanding the needs and customer expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.