SAIC has an opening for a Subcontracts Administrator located in Crane, IN. In addition to Crane, IN we will consider hiring in Chantilly, VA, Oak Ridge, TN or Cookeville, TN. This position will be flexwork until further notice due to COVID-19.
· Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services for subcontract systems in support of development, production and global sustainment for multiple contract types.
· Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' conferences, develops evaluation criteria, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiating subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes subcontract packages for review, prepares awards and administers resulting subcontracts.
· Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
· Participates with contracts administration and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures.
· May sign supplier agreements and purchase orders within established authority.
· Must have understanding of the government acquisition process.
· Working knowledge of FAR and Public Laws relating to subcontracting.
· Negotiation skills and experience as relates to all contract types including cost types.
· Ability to handle multiple assignments at a time and be flexible and responsive in a diverse, changing environment.
· Excellent oral and written communications and ability to communicate clearly, effectively and independently with senior management.
· Proficient skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
· Must be detailed oriented with strong organizational skills.
· Problem solving.
· Experience with CostPoint.
· Ability to obtain a security clearance.
· Ability to perform price and cost analysis.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability