Job ID: 2012745
Location: ALEXANDRIA, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Business Analyst to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
This position is responsible for providing requirements analysis and supporting the development, testing, and delivery of automated software solutions. Serves as a technical liaison between core business team and the software programming team. Ensures business requirements are fully translated into technical solutions in a timely fashion.
· Works with customer to gather and analyze comprehensive business requirements
· Documents processes, functional specifications, use cases, interfaces, workflow, etc.
· Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
· Collaborates with the software programming team to translate business requirements into technical requirements
· Reviews system designs, database models, and test cases to ensure comprehensive coverage of requirements
· Collaborates with cross-functional teams
· Ensure the quality of the delivered product
· Monitor and report status of technical activities to completion
· Agile Software development process experience
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong background in data analysis
· Strong communication skill; both verbal and written
· Experience with technical writing and diagrams
· Ability to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards
· Attention to detail and well organized
· Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
· Iterative development/Agile Experience
· Prior JEE application development and experience using Java is a plus
· Prior experience with SQL queries is a plus
Clearance: The candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance and must have a 2-year residency requirement. Green Card or US Citizen is required.
Education and Experience Requirements: Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline and 9 years experience or equivalent.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.