Job ID: 2012745
Location: ALEXANDRIA, VA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 5, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Business Analyst to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
This position is responsible for providing requirements analysis and supporting the development, testing, and delivery of automated software solutions. Serves as a technical liaison between core business team and the software programming team. Ensures business requirements are fully translated into technical solutions in a timely fashion.
· Works with customer to gather and analyze comprehensive business requirements
· Documents processes, functional specifications, use cases, interfaces, workflow, etc.
· Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
· Collaborates with the software programming team to translate business requirements into technical requirements
· Reviews system designs, database models, and test cases to ensure comprehensive coverage of requirements
· Collaborates with cross-functional teams
· Ensure the quality of the delivered product
· Monitor and report status of technical activities to completion
· Agile Software development process experience
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong background in data analysis
· Strong communication skill; both verbal and written
· Experience with technical writing and diagrams
· Ability to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards
· Attention to detail and well organized
· Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
· Iterative development/Agile Experience
· Prior JEE application development and experience using Java is a plus
· Prior experience with SQL queries is a plus
Clearance: The candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance and must have a 2-year residency requirement. Green Card or US Citizen is required.
Education and Experience Requirements: Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline and 9 years experience or equivalent.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability