Job ID: 2012692
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Aug 5, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Public Trust
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Business Analyst to join our team in Washington, DC to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
This is a remote position
• Must have expert level skills developing Business Intelligence Systems using Microstrategy.
• Must hold both microstrategy analysts and microstrategy architect certifications
• Must be a skilled business analyst, able to mine large amounts of data for customer intelligence.
• Must be knowledgeable and able to perform the following types of analysis:
1. Recency, Frequency, Monetary (RFM)
2. Customer Churn Analysis
3. Linear regression,
4. Time Series Analysis
5. Market Basket Analysis
6. Predictive Analytics
• Must have demonstrated skills creating data visualizations using tools such as Tableau, microstrategy web dossier, and microstrategy desktop.
R Integration with microStrategy
• Must have expert level qualifications developing data ETL processes using SQL, java, SAP Data Integrator, and XML technologies.
• Must have expert knowledge utilizing Sybase IQ and Amazon RedShift database software for data manipulation, database design, and SQL development
• Expert knowledge of database structures and data warehousing and have used this knowledge to support the development of innovative business solutions based on analyzed researched data.
• Must be familiar with business rules analysis, and data normalization
• Must be a Senior Developer with many years of experience in Analysis, Design, and development of n-tier applications utilizing java, Powerbuilder, HTML, JSPs, and SQL
• Must be able to lead a team of business analysts, setting priorities, assigning resources, ensuring timely delivery of work products, and facilitating overall project success.
• Must be able to plan, allocating resources, schedule, set project goals, perform risk management and mitigation, monitoring team performance, provide management presentations, and effectively utilizing the team's abilities consistent with project schedules and goals.
• Must be able to synthesize technical information and provided both oral and written communications of complex technical concepts to technical and nontechnical personnel.
• Must be able to develop and deliver training, both virtual and in-person, using microstrategy and tableau, teaching report development, data manipulation, data visualization, and story boarding.
• Must be able to provide comprehensive BI-Fusion Helpdesk support that includes providing solutions to complex business questions and assistance in the development of complex Adhoc queries for microstrategy and Tableau.
GSA INSTITUTIONAL KNOWLEDGE
• Must have a comprehensive knowledge of GSA's business processes and systems
Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience or equivalent
Must hold a current US Federal Government - Public Trust Security Clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability