SAIC is seeking experienced, energetic, forward-thinking Integrated Cybersecurity Environment Lab Manager to support engineering new capabilities that are placed onto the federal cybersecurity architecture technical roadmap. The successful candidate will be excited to work in an agile environment and be able to integrate a plan for multiple IT service delivery organizations. This position will be on the NASA EAST Program in Huntsville, AL.
Lead, monitor, and motivate different teams across the company and interact with staff at all levels in the organization
Document and present design concept
- Collaborate with participating service organizations to maintain the IDEAL environment roadmap
- Assist with planning and executing application & cloud security solutions across the lifecycle – design, implementation, and operations of the IDEAL environment(s)
- Coordinating all approved changes with participating service offices using varying service or change request systems to submit requests
- Coordinate changes via review boards, approval board needs, etc.
- Validate approved change documentation prior to implementation
- Create, maintain, and update technical and architectural documentation for the IDEAL environment(s)
- Maintain a documentation repository and ensuring all as-built documentation for all components of the IDEAL environment are up to date
- Perform as an advisor when reviewing IDEAL application/services design and security posture
- Provide a process driven approach which ensures accuracy and consistency
- Maintain IDEAL infrastructure patching levels and coordinate with security on vulnerability remediation tasks
- Validate that participating service organizations maintain accurate system security plans (SSP)
- Overseeing and scheduling bi-yearly synchronization of all configurations and data sanitization from the Agency production environment to IDEAL
- Provide status of initiatives via written and oral communications
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- 4 years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of five years' post-secondary education and/or relevant work experience
- Proven experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to partner and collaborate with engineers, architects, business users, and leaders on architecture and security models
- Experience preparing reports and communicating with upper management through strong technical writing and use of visualization/diagraming tools
- Experience with Cloud Security and networking (Azure, AWS)
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and within diverse teams
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a Public Trust.
- Preferred security certifications: CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CCSP, CCNA Security, CCNP, GNFA, GSEC, GSE
- Experience with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, FedRAMP
- Demonstrable experience and capabilities designing and configuring in AWS and Azure
- Intermediate level knowledge of networking, information systems, security controls, and information security concepts
- Knowledge of troubleshooting, log analysis, event correlation, and data analysis with a strong understanding of TCP/IP and networking
- Experience or familiarity with Firewall/NGFW deployed in a variety of form factors
- Experience or familiarity with Private and Public IaaS Architecture
- Experience or familiarity with Load Balancing, Web Application FW, authentication, access management and single sign-on solutions
- Understanding of STIGs and CIS Benchmarks
- Experience or knowledge of specific SaaS services such as Office365
- Experience or knowledge of ITIL services framework and structured project management approaches
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability