Job ID: 2012678
Location: CHESAPEAKE, VA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 17, 2020
Subcategory: Training Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
1) Train US Navy personnel in the use and administration of the Navy Cash system (a shipboard financial system). Training will cover operation, maintenance, and basic troubleshooting. Training is provided on board US Navy Ships (primary), as well as in the classroom in various locations.
2) Candidate will be responsible for updating training curriculum as system changes warrant.
3) Provide Tier 2 (phone/email) and Tier 3 (on site) assistance to end users.
4) Provide support to Navy Disbursing Officers in resolving issues with Navy Cash Disbursing Application and related functions
5) The candidate must possess a good understanding of Ships Store and Vending Operations, Morale, Welfare, and Recreation MWR), Wardroom, Food Service, Chief Petty Officer (CPO) Mess, and First Class Petty Officer Association (FCPOA) procedures
6) Develop, review and/or update Navy Cash Standard Operating Procedures, training handouts, training presentations, and other reference materials.
7) Candidate must possess a good understanding of Disbursing Policy Manual, Department of Defense Financial Management Regulations (DODFMR) Volume 5.
8) Candidate must have a working knowledge of Disbursing Accountability Forms and Disbursing End of Month Procedures
9) Candidate will act as liaison with internal and external organizations in resolving and troubleshooting Navy Cash issues
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability