Job ID: 2012354
Location: WASHINGTON DC, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jul 27, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking an Acquisition Analyst at our Washington, DC location to support to the Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS) AEGIS Combat Systems Development/Modernization and AEGIS Fleet Readiness (IWS 1.0) by performing programmatic and logistics functions.
This position is contingent upon award of contract and may be temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
PEO IWS 9.0 leads a professional and experienced organization that delivers the DDG 1000 Integrated Combat System (ICS) in support of new construction and modernization programs, as well as US Coast Guard Cutter Combat System acquisition and life cycle management services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the client with meeting attendance/support, presentation development/support, publication support, correspondence, action item tracking/closure, and weekly reporting in support of AEGIS Combat Systems programs.
• Support the AEGIS Combat Systems lifecycle from pre-Letter of Request requirements definition, Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) development and implementation, through delivery of hardware and/or services to the AEGIS Combat Systems Purchaser.
• Develop and update Task Planning Sheets (TPS) for future FY planning, in addition to support for cost model development and out-year financial spend plans for case execution.
• Develop formal correspondence.
• Work with the DoD, Participating Acquisition Resource Managers (PARMs), field activities, Integrated Product Teams, Technical Teams, and various vendors to develop, identify, locate, support, acquire, and manage country-specific requirements.
• Assist in planning, preparing for, and supporting international Program Management Reviews, Security Assistance/Cooperation Management Reviews, and other various meetings in support of the client.
• Track and monitor program metrics to identify areas for improvements and implements process improvements accordingly.
• Develop and execute program management and acquisition management strategies.
• Coordinate SAIC contract deliverables to include but not limited to, monthly reports, Milestone Reviews, Quarterly Program Reviews, and training events
• An active secret security clearance required
• Requires bachelor's degree OR equivalent experience, and six (6) or more years; or Masters and four (4) or more years of related government experience for AEGIS Combat Systems programs
• Experience with AEGIS Combat Systems - systems engineering (SoSE), integration, and interoperability, executing development, integration, procurement and in-service sustainment of the AEGIS combat system in support of DDG 51 new construction, Future Surface Combatant new construction and AEGIS Modernization programs
• Familiarity with PEO IWS activities including SoSE and integration, Strategic Planning, Test and Evaluation (T&E) and Verification and Validation (V&V) coordination with AEGIS Technical Representative (AEGIS Techrep)
• Familiarity with Enterprise Configuration Management technical documents, interface requirements, Installation Control Documents (ICDs), and Warfare Systems Interface Diagrams (WSIDs)
• Well organized
• Superior attention to detail
• Can multi-task
• Quick learner
• Proficiency in entire Microsoft Office Suite, to include MS Project and SharePoint
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability