Job ID: 2012327
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jul 27, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented CASB SME/Architect to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
This position is remote.
• Bachelor’s degree and 14 years experience or equivalent with a minimum of 8-10 years of IT experience in roles with progressive responsibilities
• 2 plus years of experience with a CASB product such as Netskope, ZScaler, ProofPoint, BitGlass, Mcafee, or MCAS.
• 5+ years of experience of enterprise-scale information security engineering.
• Working knowledge on Security technologies like Vulnerability Management, Identity and access management, Malware Detection, SIEM, DLP, CASB
• Foundation in, and in-depth technical knowledge of, security engineering, computer and network security, authentication, security protocols.
• Understanding of Cloud Security
• Experienced assessing and reaching out to vendors for needed features via enhancement requests.
• Advanced knowledge of Information Security, Governance/Risk/Compliance and Identity Management.
• Able to communicate and work with cross-functional teams
• Requires exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Experience with Secure Web Gateway (SWG) technologies.
• Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CompTIA Security +
• 2+ years as a System Administrator or in IT Operations.
• 2+ years in project management.
• 4 years of overall experience supporting cloud software/platform solutions
• Experience with government security process and documentation requirements such as FEDRAMP, System Security Plans (SSPs), Authority to Operate (ATO), etc. is desired
• Able to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ability to work in a matrixed and collaborative environment
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability