Job ID: 2012291
Location: WASHINGTON DC, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jul 23, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking Program Manager to support the Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS) 9.0 DDG 1000 and US Coast Guard at our Washington, DC location.
PEO IWS 9.0 leads a professional and experienced organization that delivers the DDG 1000 Integrated Combat System (ICS) in support of new construction and modernization programs, as well as US Coast Guard Cutter Combat System acquisition and life cycle management services.
This position is contingent upon award of contract and may be temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
Job Summary: The Program Manager will lead a large team across Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS) customer groups, leveraging modern technologies, agile best practices, and domain expertise to bring continuous improvement to acquisition and integrated logistics processes.
As principal point of contact for the contract, specific responsibilities include:
• Operational oversight and direction of technical staff to ensure activities align to customer priorities
• Regular communication and collaboration with government leads and stakeholders to apprise them of program and project status
• On-time submission of contract deliverables and artifacts, to include timely responses to ad hoc requests
• Mitigation of risks and issues that impact program and project performance
• Day-to-day management of staff, to include mentoring, hiring activities, and performance evaluation
• Corporate reporting on contract performance
• An active secret security clearance required
• Bachelors and at least 18 years or a Masters and 16 years substantial demonstrated experience with DoD Acquisition, Integrated Logistics Support, and Product Support Management processes, in DoD program management, Industry or Government technical or business management.
• Demonstrated mastery of DoD acquisition processes, DoD program management, Industry or Government technical (such as Requirements Management, Systems Engineering, Ship Integration & Test, T&E) or business (such as contracts, financial, unit operations) management.
• Extensive demonstrated leadership, supervision, and/or task direction across multiple business cycles (such as resourcing cycle such as the FYDP, complete Acquisition Phase, complete Technology Transition, Complete Implementation of Strategic Planning Guidance).
• Extensive experience in successfully communicating, interacting, and working among Chief Executive Officer and/or Board of Directors and/or Senior Executive Service and/or Flag/General Officer level personnel.
• PMP or DAWIA Level II certification
• Desired Skills/Experience:
• Well organized
• Superior attention to detail
• Can multi-task
• Quick learner
• Proficiency in entire Microsoft Office Suite, to include MS Project and SharePoint
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability