Job ID: 2012290
Location: WASHINGTON DC, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jul 23, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking for an Acquisition Analyst to support the Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS) 10.0/10F Ship Self Defense System War Room at our Washington, DC location.
PEO IWS 10/10F leads a professional and experienced organization that delivers the Ship Self-Defense System Integrated Combat System (SSDS-ICS) to U.S. Navy aircraft carrier and amphibious assault warships.
This position is contingent upon award of contract and may be temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the client with meeting attendance/support, presentation development/support, publication support, correspondence, action item tracking/closure, and weekly reporting in support of FMS programs.
• Support the SSDS lifecycle from pre-Letter of Request requirements definition, Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) development and implementation, through delivery of hardware and/or services.
• Develop and update Task Planning Sheets (TPS) for future FY planning, in addition to support for cost model development and out-year financial spend plans for case execution.
• Develop formal correspondence.
• Work with the DoD, Participating Acquisition Resource Managers (PARMs), field activities, Integrated Product Teams, Technical Teams, and various vendors to develop, identify, locate, support, acquire, and manage country-specific requirements.
• Assist in planning, preparing for, and supporting international Program Management Reviews, Security Assistance/Cooperation Management Reviews, and other various meetings in support of the client.
• Track and monitor program metrics to identify areas for improvements and implements process improvements accordingly.
• Develop and execute program management and acquisition management strategies.
• Support and adhere to Navy and national disclosure policy for the export of U.S. articles and services to foreign Allies, as outlined within the U.S. Arms Export Control Act.
• An active secret security clearance required
• Requires bachelor's degree OR equivalent experience, and 6 (six) or more years or Masters and four (4)or more years of related government acquisition experience for Navy SSDS combat systems programs. This experience must include:
• Ship Self Defense System (SSDS) combat systems background with extensive fleet, test and evaluation, and acquisition experience, and understanding of the interrelationship of Program Office, COTF, OPNAV, DOT&E and other DoD and Navy activities' policies and interests
• Extremely well organized
• Superior attention to detail
• Can multi-task, learn quickly, and be team oriented
• Proficiency in entire Microsoft Office Suite, to include MS Project and SharePoint
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability