Identity Mgmt Targeting/Behavioral Analyst (TS/SCI w/Poly Required)
Job ID: 2012256
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 27, 2020
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Put your creativity to work! SAIC is seeking a Identity Mgmt Targeting/Behavioral Analyst to join an exciting program supporting National Security Group.
- Must have experience with research and write multiple
types of analytical assessments to support both internal and external mission
- Must have experience completing requests for
information across counterintelligence (CI) and counterterrorism (CT) regional
areas by a specified due date
- Must be able to recommend areas of research to
the customer to write additional assessments
- Must be able to work independently and as a
team to produce timely intelligence assessments
- Must be able to provide content to support
quick turn research requirements using technical knowledge
- Must be able to conduct analysis and targeting
utilizing multiple tools and platforms
- Must be able to extract the relevant
information from the overall telecommunications, geospatial, and behavioral
data gathered from various sources, analyze and visualize this information and
apply analysis methods to enhance this information and solve problems related
- Must be able to provide the information in
presentable form to suffice in various meetings or presentations.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or 5 years of
experience working in the IC with 9+ years of experience.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience as an intelligence analyst producing
various intelligence assessments
- Must have 3+ years’ experience with Customer analysis tools and databases
- Must have demonstrated ability to work with ambiguity, remaining flexible,
and working well with team to define and execute team goals.
- Must have demonstrated research and writing ability experience
- Must have experience with Customer reporting databases and procedures, and
- Must have familiarity with Customer operations and missions
- Must have respectable presentation skills to successfully meet with the
customer several times to understand the project and data requirements.
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills to apply gathered
data in its right context in an extremely diverse set of environments.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability