SAIC is currently seeking an experienced Enterprise Computing Applications Monitoring Support (ECAMS) Watch Officer in support of 24/7/365 operations.
Shift Schedule: 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Sunday –Tuesday and every other Wednesday
• Provide active onsite operations, monitoring, and troubleshooting of IT systems and subsystems via various tools to support enterprise services to worldwide customer base.
• Through the use of various IT tools members are expected to identify performance issue, isolate fault(s), correct fault(s), and escalate when necessary within Service Level Agreements.
• Must be detail oriented and document all worked performed via appropriate ticketing/tracking system
• Collaborate closely with customers, other teams, and management to resolve incident(s) via verbal and written communications while providing regular updates until incident(s) are resolved.
• Must be able to provide summary reports to both technical and non-technical individuals that address identification of the incident(s), steps taken resolve incident(s), and root cause of incident(s).
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Perform Administrator functions, including creation, modification, and deletion of accounts across various systems.
• Perform workstation and server patching and other duties as they apply to supporting Tier III initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related IT or technical field and 5 years of experience or equivalent
• Active TS clearance
• Active DoD 8140 IAT Level II cyber certification or better
• Minimum 3 Years’ experience in Tier III Support operations
• Proficiency with Monitoring, Ticketing, Troubleshooting, and Reporting tools
• Hands on experience with Server Administrations including virtualization
• Commitment to adapting and adhering to best practices
• Attention to detail and professionalism
• Experience with Organizational Messaging Systems (OMS) and subsystems including AMHS,ECGS,ITS, and MCS
• Hands-on experience with VMWare, SCOM, Aternity, Remedy, Prism and Splunk
• Active DoD 8140 IAT Level III certification
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability