Job ID: 2012054
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 13, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
The successful candidate will be a proactive, forward-leaning self-starter able to work in a fast-paced organization spread across diverse technical areas in the telecommunications field. The candidate will bring a strong systems engineering background with experience developing a range of documents to support procurement activities. Someone with a passion for mission support who has attention to detail and can work with customer project leaders to understand and communicate program information will thrive in this environment.
• Experience creating and maintaining Systems Engineering documents to include user requirement documents (URD), system requirements documents (SRD), requirements verification traceability matrices (RVTM) and Concepts of Operation (CONOPS)
• Experience taking information and developing and updating use cases for system concepts
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to collect and manage system requirements, tracking changes from stakeholders and ensuring formal approval and documentation of changes
• Experience with engineering review board processes to guide programs through systems engineering milestones and review gates
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant field
• Understanding of the telecommunications field
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.