Job ID: 2012056
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 13, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
The successful candidate will be a proactive, forward-leaning self-starter able to work in a fast-paced organization spread across diverse technical areas in the telecommunications field. The candidate will bring a diverse set of skills to cover a range of support needs for the customer. Someone with a passion for mission support who has attention to detail and can work with customer project leaders to understand and communicate program information will thrive in this environment.
• Exceptional attention to detail and experience maintaining recapitalization and upgrade plans for customer equipment to include domains, hardware, dataflow, racks, etc.
• Experience creating configuration plans for systems and subsystems and managing differences in configurations between test and fielded systems
• Experience developing and managing program schedules
• Exceptional organizational skills to organize customer shared drive file structures, maintain version control of documents and software to include tracking expiration dates, tracking requirements from stakeholders, etc
• Experience with inventory and asset management and tracking
• Ability to work with system administrators to document, and keep current, user roles and permissions for systems
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.