Job ID: 2012056
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 20, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
The successful candidate will be a proactive, forward-leaning self-starter able to work in a fast-paced organization spread across diverse technical areas in the telecommunications field. The candidate will bring a diverse set of skills to cover a range of support needs for the customer. Someone with a passion for mission support who has attention to detail and can work with customer project leaders to understand and communicate program information will thrive in this environment.
• Exceptional attention to detail and experience maintaining recapitalization and upgrade plans for customer equipment to include domains, hardware, dataflow, racks, etc.
• Experience creating configuration plans for systems and subsystems and managing differences in configurations between test and fielded systems
• Experience developing and managing program schedules
• Exceptional organizational skills to organize customer shared drive file structures, maintain version control of documents and software to include tracking expiration dates, tracking requirements from stakeholders, etc
• Experience with inventory and asset management and tracking
• Ability to work with system administrators to document, and keep current, user roles and permissions for systems
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability