Job ID: 2012035
Location: SPRINGFIELD, VA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 13, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is searching for Staff Officer Level 3 to support the Government lead to deliver a community governance framework for the Allied System for Geospatial Intelligence (ASG). The position is part of a secretariat that covers multiple senior-level meetings that provide guidance to and advance the goals of the Five-Eye GEOINT community.
· Schedule and arrange senior-level meetings, including scheduling VTCs, preparing agendas, developing and coordinating briefings, and tracking actions.
· Develop, prepare and edit minutes [within three (3) business days], reports, communications products, engagement strategies, presentations, speeches, talking points and other communications products, as required, which integrate a common ASG message.
· Assist the Government in data collection and analysis of ASG requirements and programmatic resource and personnel data.
· Support the planning, coordination and conduct of ASG forums/activities (e.g. ASMC, ACE, prep sessions, inter-fora meetings).
· Support preparation of read-ahead material for the ASMM and ACE Principals for ASMC and ACE meetings as well as to support participation in other Defense Intelligence Enterprise Five-Eye forums.
· Assist the Government in the advancement and strengthening of Geospatial Intelligence management across the ASG through leadership, governance, education, strategic communications and collaborative engagement.
· Support development and implementation of ASG cross-functional and cross-organizational planning and solution implementation and coordination within G and NGA.
· Support content management of the ASG and G websites, ensuring content is updated and relevant to ASG community needs.
· Support the Government in the advancement and strengthening of the ASG partnership through strategic communications, collaborative engagement and secretariat responsibilities.
· Actively engage with the ASG community members, ASG fora, the NSG, and other key partners as directed by the Government ASG Senior Management Council (ASMC) lead, the ASMC, the ASMC Coordination Executive (ACE), and Director GEOINT Enterprise Community Governance (D/GG).
· Work with ASMC Secretariat and NGA Liaison Officers to support the ASMC and ACE and help coordinate activities and deliverables across ASG fora to ensure quality materials are presented to the ASMC and ACE.
Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree or 7-10 years GEOINT/IC experience
· Experience and demonstrated proficiency to perform general office management/staff officer duties.
· Experience in gathering information and critical thinking capacity to synthesize information.
· Ability to support administrative activities and scheduling for corporate support events
· Ability to extract and synthesize complex information to prepare briefings, staff material, read-ahead, presentations and other material, as required. Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of NGA applications and methods including developing correspondence and internal/external communications.
· Comprehensive understanding and use of Microsoft Office Applications and ability to independently develop material
· Ability to work independently or under limited supervisor and deliver outcomes on time.
· Specialized knowledge and/or understanding of senior governance for a, preferably the Allied System for Geospatial Intelligence (ASG) or other international governance for a
· Specialized knowledge of NGA, its Key Components, directorate, offices and programs
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability