Come join the SAIC team, a leader in test and evaluation innovations at TSA. Be part of a team that has helped to evolve TSA’s test and evaluation techniques since the inception of the agency in 2002. Make a difference in the health safety of both travelers and security officers while ensuring taxpayers are getting their money’s worth. This is a contingent position with telecommuting as an option.
The Acceptance Testing Lead directs a team that designs, develops, and implements testing methods and processes. Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing the writing/reviewing test plans and test results documentation, and reviewing design and specifications (or equivalent testing) for complex integrated systems with an understanding of Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Plans and arranges the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
- Plan and implement actions by the team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for the equipment.
- Provides test area with parameters for sample testing and specifies tests to be performed.
- Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements.
- Responsible for testing all customer samples and for special tests that cannot be performed in the test area.
- Manages technical, cost, and schedule of assigned tasks and has frequent interface with task leaders, subcontractors, support personnel and customer.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least five (5) years with Transportation Security Equipment testing and knowledge of the Acceptance Testing processes.
- Additional education and experience requirements: High School + 9 yrs relevant experience Associates + 7 yrs relevant experience Masters + 3 yrs relevant experience PhD + 0 yrs relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience writing/reviewing test plans and test results documentation, and reviewing design and specifications (or equivalent testing) for complex integrated systems with an understanding of Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Minimum of five (5) years of Project Management experience.
- Ability to or currently holds SECRET clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.