Come join the SAIC team, a leader in test and evaluation innovations at TSA. Be part of a team that has helped to evolve TSA’s test and evaluation techniques since the inception of the agency in 2002. Make a difference in the health safety of both travelers and security officers while ensuring taxpayers are getting their money’s worth. This is a contingent position with telecommuting as an option.
The Acceptance Testing Lead directs a team that designs, develops, and implements testing methods and processes. Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing the writing/reviewing test plans and test results documentation, and reviewing design and specifications (or equivalent testing) for complex integrated systems with an understanding of Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Plans and arranges the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
- Plan and implement actions by the team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for the equipment.
- Provides test area with parameters for sample testing and specifies tests to be performed.
- Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements.
- Responsible for testing all customer samples and for special tests that cannot be performed in the test area.
- Manages technical, cost, and schedule of assigned tasks and has frequent interface with task leaders, subcontractors, support personnel and customer.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least five (5) years with Transportation Security Equipment testing and knowledge of the Acceptance Testing processes.
- Additional education and experience requirements: High School + 9 yrs relevant experience Associates + 7 yrs relevant experience Masters + 3 yrs relevant experience PhD + 0 yrs relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience writing/reviewing test plans and test results documentation, and reviewing design and specifications (or equivalent testing) for complex integrated systems with an understanding of Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Minimum of five (5) years of Project Management experience.
- Ability to or currently holds SECRET clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability