Come join the SAIC team, a leader in test and evaluation innovations at TSA. Be part of a team that has helped to evolve TSA’s test and evaluation techniques since the inception of the agency in 2002. Make a difference in the health safety of both travelers and security officers while ensuring taxpayers are getting their money’s worth. This is a contingent position located in the Atlantic City / Philadelphia, PA area.
Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Plans, prepares, issues and controls production schedules and coordinates with material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements.
- Develops raw material requirements and scheduling requirements from engineering specifications and production schedules and plans and manages material movement with purchasing, warehouse, and production.
- Advises management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed.
- Schedules equipment and personnel, confirms material supply and demands, prepares work orders or purchase requests for the production or purchase of components or parts based on a master production schedule, shop load and inventory requirements.
- Coordinates interdepartmental activity with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory control, traffic, etc.; schedules and expedites the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers and requests for shipping orders.
- Manages technical, cost, and schedule of assigned tasks and has frequent interface with task leaders, subcontractors, support personnel and customer.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least five (5) years with Transportation Security Equipment testing and knowledge of the Acceptance Testing processes.
- Additional education and experience requirements: High School + 9 yrs relevant experience Associates + 7 yrs relevant experience Masters + 3 yrs relevant experience PhD + 0 yrs relevant experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of Project Management experience.
- Ability to or currently holds SECRET clearance.
- Certification in lean and six-sigma quality methodologies is preferred.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.