Come join the SAIC team, a leader in test and evaluation innovations at TSA. Be part of a team that has helped to evolve TSA’s test and evaluation techniques since the inception of the agency in 2002. Make a difference in the health safety of both travelers and security officers while ensuring taxpayers are getting their money’s worth. This is a contingent position located in the National Capital Region of Washington DC.
The Acceptance Testing Project Manager manages project operations and ensures testing schedules are met. Ensures system resources are used effectively.
Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Ensures proper relationships are established and maintained between customers, teaming partners, and vendors to facilitate the delivery of testing technology services.
- Meets with customer technical leads to ensure SAIC is executing all aspects of the acceptance testing program to TSA’s specifications.
- Provides flexible and adaptable test and evaluation solutions to TSA.
- Provides technical inputs on problems and process improvements.
- Coordinates the resolution of testing related problems.
- Manages budgets.
- Supervises staff operations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University with a minimum of 12 years of Program Management experience and 10 years specializing in managing Federal programs of at least $10M a year.
- Must have experience working with Transportation Security Equipment testing and have knowledge of the Acceptances Testing processes.
- Additional education and experience requirements: High School + 18 yrs relevant experience Associates + 16 yrs relevant experience Bachelors + 14 yrs relevant experience PhD + 9 yrs relevant experience.
- Ability to or currently holds SECRET clearance.
- PMP certification is preferred.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.