Come join the SAIC team, a leader in test and evaluation innovations at TSA. Be part of a team that has helped to evolve TSA’s test and evaluation techniques since the inception of the agency in 2002. Make a difference in the health safety of both travelers and security officers while ensuring taxpayers are getting their money’s worth. This is a contingent position located in the National Capital Region of Washington DC.
The Acceptance Testing Project Manager manages project operations and ensures testing schedules are met. Ensures system resources are used effectively.
Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Ensures proper relationships are established and maintained between customers, teaming partners, and vendors to facilitate the delivery of testing technology services.
- Meets with customer technical leads to ensure SAIC is executing all aspects of the acceptance testing program to TSA’s specifications.
- Provides flexible and adaptable test and evaluation solutions to TSA.
- Provides technical inputs on problems and process improvements.
- Coordinates the resolution of testing related problems.
- Manages budgets.
- Supervises staff operations.
- Master’s degree from an accredited University with a minimum of 12 years of Program Management experience and 10 years specializing in managing Federal programs of at least $10M a year.
- Must have experience working with Transportation Security Equipment testing and have knowledge of the Acceptances Testing processes.
- Additional education and experience requirements: High School + 18 yrs relevant experience Associates + 16 yrs relevant experience Bachelors + 14 yrs relevant experience PhD + 9 yrs relevant experience.
- Ability to or currently holds SECRET clearance.
- PMP certification is preferred.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability