Join SAIC’s team to assist the Federal Health agencies such as Veteran Affairs (VA), Defense Health Agency (DHA), and Federal Drug Administration (FDA) implement an integrated system supporting health systems and facilities to deliver a single modernized system. The team will transition existing and proposed systems while maintaining IT service and support capabilities supporting large number of personnel who support the continuum of health services. This is a contingent position located in the San Antonio Texas.
The Customer Relationship Manager leads teams that support Customer interactions across the Integrated Service Providers. Supports and coordinates Customer Satisfaction and advocates demand for IT services on the Customer’s behalf.
Specific roles and responsibilities can include:
- Provide identification and response to Customer IT needs to ensure appropriate services and capacity are developed to meet customer needs and expectations through a proactive and positive methods.
- Identify the IT needs of MHS customers and ensures that appropriate services and capacity are developed to meet those needs.
- Posture a positive relationship with customers and mission partners to foster and align a strong business relationship maximizing customer satisfaction and value perception. Facilitate consistent alignment of specific Contractor Personnel to specific Customers.
- Coordinate with DAD IO/J-6 to navigate all elements of service introduction on behalf of customers.
- Provide a single point of contact as liaison for Customers on the function of the Integrated Services and the quality of the delivery from the Integrated Service Providers and other vendors.
- Provide personnel that demonstrate knowledge of the Customer, the Customer operating environment, and Customer mission drivers.
- Convene and conduct regular Customer operations meetings that include the Contractor single point of contact and Customer representative(s) in order to understand, monitor and collaborate on service provision to continually improve the customer experience.
- Manage a team of Business Analysis who formulate recommendations on technical innovation across the Integrated Services to improve mission aligned IT service quality. Incorporate approved recommendations and maintain them in the SMM, Service Catalog, Service Definition Documents, and other documents as appropriate.
- Coordinate with Customers to determine their demand for services and seek mechanisms to meet these demands.
- Conduct an analysis of patterns of activity and service usage and involve resource rationalization mechanisms to encourage shifts in demand.
- Align the supply of the Integrated Services to the demand for those services by coordinating, collating and reporting predicted and actual consumption of the Integrated Services as provided by the Service Providers on a monthly basis.
- Report on patterns of business activity across the Integrated Services on a monthly basis and identify trends and risks that may cause demand to exceed the available capacity of the Integrated Service Providers.
- Integrate Demand Management with other ITIL practices in order to manage long-term demand for the Integrated Services and to identify and resolve over or under-utilization issues.
- Establish processes for gathering and forecasting Customers’ project requirements in coordination with Government, Service Providers and other vendors.
- Assist in conducting Customer Satisfaction surveys and customer service workshops
Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Previous experience in VA, DHA, and/or FDA strongly preferred
- Experience managing to Customer Satisfaction an Enterprise IT environment including Integrated Service Providers
- Experience in executing the Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) framework including best practices such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Agile, Scrum and DevSecOps.
- ITIL certification required
- PMP certification required
- Must have Secret clearance.
- CONUS/OCONUS travel up to 10% of the time may be required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability