Join SAIC’s team to assist the Federal Health agencies such as Veteran Affairs (VA), Defense Health Agency (DHA), and Federal Drug Administration (FDA) implement an integrated system supporting health systems and facilities to deliver a single modernized system. The team will transition existing and proposed systems while maintaining IT service and support capabilities supporting large number of personnel who support the continuum of health services. This is a contingent position located in San Antonio Texas.
The Service Level Performance Manager leads teams that maintain, monitor, and report on service quality through a continual review of IT service achievements based upon SLAs and OLAs. Service Level Management establishes SLAs with the Government and OLAs between Service Providers ensuring that all services are appropriate, and to monitor and report on service quality and achievement. Oversee Problem, Continual Improvement and Quality Management as well.
Specific roles and responsibilities can include:
- Provide consolidated service reporting for the Integrated Services using a dashboard that shows current period, prior periods, and data trends and results.
- Implement and utilize the necessary measurement and monitoring tools and procedures required to measure and report performance against the applicable Service Levels.
- Implement, monitor, and maintain processes and tools that enable consistent delivery of Service Level Management across the Integrated Services. Manage and operate the Service Level Management and Reporting System across all the Integrated Services.
- Conduct end-to-end service reviews with representatives of each Integrated Service Provider to assess required measurements and service improvement plans.
- Analyze customer satisfaction across the entire customer experience and assess service improvement plans.
- Provide proposals for service improvement, and provide Government approved plans to the Continual Improvement practice for implementation.
- Collect and report on the performance of additional Operating Level Measures (OLM) established with Customers and Mission Partners, as directed by the Government.
- Collect and collate supporting source data relating to the Service Levels from all Integrated Service Providers and use such data to produce the service reports.
- Develop and maintain a quality management program to ensure services are performed in accordance with the defined standards.
- Develop and implement procedures to identify and prevent quality issues, and to correct these issues if they occur.
- Recommendations for improvement that have been approved by the Government will be submitted to Continual Improvement team.
Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Previous experience in VA, DHA, and/or FDA strongly preferred
- Experience managing to Service Level Agreements an Enterprise IT environment including Integrated Service Providers
- Experience in executing the Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) framework including best practices such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Agile, Scrum and DevSecOps.
- ITIL certification required
- PMP certification required
- Must have Secret clearance.
- CONUS/OCONUS travel up to 10% of the time may be required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability