Join SAIC’s team to assist the Federal Health agencies such as Veteran Affairs (VA), Defense Health Agency (DHA), and Federal Drug Administration (FDA) implement an integrated system supporting health systems and facilities to deliver a single modernized system. The team will transition existing and proposed systems while maintaining IT service and support capabilities supporting large number of personnel who support the continuum of health services. This is a contingent position located in San Antonio, Texas.
The Continual Improvement Manager drives activities in the environment across all the Integrated Service Providers, and manages the effort for Continual Improvement (CIP) practice. Specific roles and responsibilities can include:
- Conduct improvement planning across the Integrated Services to improve mission aligned IT service quality.
- Improvement planning will be based upon captured results from the process evaluation, service measurement, and quality assurance programs, as approved by Government.
- Establish and conduct the Continual Improvement (CIP) practice.
- Manage improvements to the Integrated Services and the performance of the Integrated Service Providers by continually measuring, reporting, and coordinating service results. This process will include the establishment and management of a Continual Improvement Registry (CIP Registry) for the execution of CIP functions.
- Identify and implement service provision improvements that provide performance or cost benefits to the Government.
- Elevate ideas for improvements that require Government evaluation and approval through appropriate Government approval authorities. Improvements may include tools, processes, or any other element of this support.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain a joint Service Improvement Plan (SIP) across the Integrated Service Providers to manage the delivery of CIP initiatives, as approved by Governance.
- Prepare, continuously update, and adhere to a SIP. The SIP shall document how SAIC will continuously improve performance of Contractor Services. At a minimum, the SIP must outline the procedures that SAIC will use to foster enhancement of quality, timeliness, responsiveness, customer satisfaction, and demonstrable continuous, quality improvement.
- Regularly report on the outcomes of Continual Improvement and the Service Improvement Plan. Contractor shall facilitate, on at least a quarterly basis, a review of Continual Improvement and the Service Improvement Plan with all Service Providers, Government and Governance.
Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Previous experience in VA, DHA, and/or FDA strongly preferred
- Experience developing and maintaining Continual Improvement (CIP) practice or similar.
- Experience in executing the Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) framework including best practices such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Agile, Scrum and DevSecOps.
- ITIL certification required
- Must have Secret clearance.
- CONUS/OCONUS travel up to 10% of the time may be required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability