Join SAIC’s team to assist the Federal Health agencies such as Veteran Affairs (VA), Defense Health Agency (DHA), and Federal Drug Administration (FDA) implement an integrated system supporting health systems and facilities to deliver a single modernized system. The team will transition existing and proposed systems while maintaining IT service and support capabilities supporting large number of personnel who support the continuum of health services. This is a contingent position located in the National Capital Region of Washington DC.
The Service Provider Relations Lead leads the Integrated Service Provider Management function and has primary relationships with the various Integrated Service Providers. Manage the integrated delivery of the Service Providers in the best interests of the Government. That management is as directed by the Government, and will include but is not limited to:
- Establish OLAs with Service Providers.
- Collect and report service levels and key measure details from Service Providers. Work with Service Providers where the Government or Customers report that Customers are experiencing performance problems.
- Establish acceptable methods of communication with Service Providers and other vendors to plan, resolve issues, mitigate risks, and resolve disputes.
- Manage the involvement of Service Providers in the portfolio of projects.
Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of Integrated Services by the Integrated Service Providers.
- Facilitates and coordinates the development of OLAs and the currency of OLAs across the Integrated Service Providers.
- Integrate processes to support the Integrated Environment with Service Providers, Customers, and other vendors, where the processes interact.
- Coordinate activities across all functions and organizations, including the Integrated Service Providers, Customers, and other authorized vendors, that provide services and Integrated Services to Customers.
- Communicate and coordinate the associated policies, processes, sub-processes, and procedures of the Integrated Environment, the Integrated Service Providers, and designated other vendors.
- Facilitate and coordinate information exchange between and among the Service Providers, Customers, and other vendors to improve the execution of the Integrated Environment responsibilities.
- Ensure that the Integrated Environment permits flexibility and facilitates effective communication across functions, Integrated Service Providers, Customers, geographic regions, and other vendors.
- Responsible for consolidated reports to the Government
Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Previous experience in VA, DHA, and/or FDA strongly preferred
- Experience managing Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) in a multi-provider integrated platform for delivery of IT services.
- Experience in executing the Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) framework including best practices such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Agile, Scrum and DevSecOps.
- ITIL V3 certification required; ITIL V4 preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- AWS, Azure, and/or ServiceNow certification preferred
- Must have Secret clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- CONUS/OCONUS travel up to 10% of the time may be required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability