Join SAIC’s team to assist the Federal Health agencies such as Veteran Affairs (VA), Defense Health Agency (DHA), and Federal Drug Administration (FDA) implement an integrated system supporting health systems and facilities to deliver a single modernized system. The team will transition existing and proposed systems while maintaining IT service and support capabilities supporting large number of personnel who support the continuum of health services. This is a contingent position located in San Antonio, TX.
The Organizational Change Manager is a key position between Service Providers and Customers and is essential for managing changes in this new operating model. Responsible for communication, coordination, and training across the Environment, accomplishing the smooth transition of initiatives, establishing the full vision for the program. Specific roles and responsibilities can include:
- Establish and manage the practice for Organizational Change Management across the Integrated Services to accomplish plan, implement, and manage the smooth and successful implementation of change.
- Manage the practice to ensure that changes have lasting benefits.
- Facilitate, establish, and distribute the practice of Organizational Change Management within and across the Integrated Environment and the Integrated Service Providers, providing communication, education, and training.
- Document its framework and approach to Organizational Change Management, including the industry standard models for organizational change that it will adhere to within the environment in the Service Management Manual (SMM).
- Develop and maintain processes for Organizational Change Management across the Integrated Service Providers and document those in the SMM.
- Develop and maintain a continuous Organizational Change Management Plan, which will comprise the schedule and activities to accomplish the goals for Organizational Change Management within the environment and coordinates the activities of the Integrated Service Providers, the Government, Customers, and other vendors as identified by the Government.
- Provide an annual revision of the Organizational Change Management Plan and at least quarterly updates, as approved by Government. Report on the level of participation it engenders, and the tangible outcomes its produces, by through these communication and training activities.
- Provide communication and training for all parts of the environment (e.g. tools it implements and manages, the processes it establishes and manages, and operational governance it facilitates and manages) in support of organizational change.
- Provide regular outreach across multiple channels to those impacted by organizational change and strive to produce a positive posture and relationship for the planned change within those stakeholders.
Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Previous experience in VA, DHA, and/or FDA strongly preferred
- Experience developing and maintaining an Organizational Change Management Plan or similar document and process.
- Experience in executing the Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) framework including best practices such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Agile, Scrum and DevSecOps.
- ITIL certification required
- Must have Secret clearance.
- CONUS/OCONUS travel up to 10% of the time may be required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability