We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented Program Manager to join our team in Arlington, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Serves as contractor’s single point of contact and program manager for Service Delivery Contract across all CLINs.
• Works within and across practices and organizations to design provide leading-edge technology or application solutions that result in profitable revenue growth for SAIC, where the focus is on development and delivery.
• Engineers, develops, implements and supports integrated solutions for client engagements.
• Recognized in the industry as a notable expert in a specific technology, application or solution platform and uses this knowledge to generate profitable revenue growth for SAIC.
• Interfaces with the client’s highest technical executives (e.g., at the CXO level).
• Develops and integrates the most complex, leading-edge, and business critical solutions for major, enterprise-wide companies.
• Leads the technology or application solution for multiple projects.
• Serves as the technology mentor for major organizations across the company.
• May find, qualify and/or develop service opportunities.
• Negotiates the most optimal rate for the services provided.
• Works to ensure that a steady stream of follow-on services are made available to complement the original services offering.
• Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with SAIC third party companies and with other SAIC business units.
• Uses these relationships to the best advantage of SAIC in client engagements.
• Presents technology or application based papers to major conferences and publishes papers in professional journals and publications.
• Promotes SAIC and one’s own capabilities by networking with peers in other companies and actively supporting professional organizations and user groups.
• Must have a minimum of 15 years IT project management experience with a minimum of 3 of the 15 years of experience directly supporting 10,000 or more users.
• 3 years of experience directly supporting 10,000 or more users must be in the past 5 years.
• Must have experience developing implementation plans to achieve goals based on the current “as-is” environment, and future-state “to-be” environment.
• Must have experience executing project plans while identifying and mitigating identified risks.
• Must have experience delivering IT solutions within budget and schedule.
Education / Certification / Security Clearance Requirement:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related business field and 18 years of experience
• Certification(s): Must have PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent (e.g., DAU's level III certification for PM or a PM certificate from an accredited university). An ITIL Master certification is preferred.
• Must have a Top Secret and Sensitive Compartmented Information eligible.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability