Job ID: 2011899
Location: ST. LOUIS, MO, United States
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
SAIC is seeking a senior-level lifecycle acquisition program analyst to assist the government with developing the Next NGA West (N2W) IT and Security Acquisition Strategies and Analysis of Alternatives. Other duties include:
1. Assist the government in coordinating with the IT Enterprise Managed Services (ITEMS) and Intelligence Community IT Enterprise (IC ITE) Program Offices to help determine N2W IT acquisition recommendations.
2. Assist the government in coordinating with Security and Installations directorate’s business executive and Office of Contract Services (OCS) to help determine N2W Security acquisition recommendations.
3. Assist the government with developing N2W IT and Security requirements, Statements of Work (SOW), and IT and Security acquisition strategies.
4. Assist the government with preparing N2W Acquisition Strategy briefings for the Acquisition Working Group (ACQWG), NGA Acquisition Review Board (NARB), and other review boards.
5. Assist N2W PMO at Acquisition Review Boards (ACQWG, MTRB, Investment Review Board (IRB)).
6. Assist with finalizing N2W IT and Security acquisition documents, leading to final N2W IT and Security Contracts.
7. Support monitoring of contract performance, providing consolidated summary data on cost, schedule and performance to the N2W PMO.
8. Support development of technical presentations to senior-level leaders.
Required Skills and Experience:
1. 12 years total and 8 years specialized experience with Intelligence Community, DoD, or government.
2. Must submit to Counter-Intelligence (CI) polygraph after hire.
3. Experience with complex acquisition and integration programs. Experience should reflect multi-agency and multi-systems integration.
4. Technical experience supporting Intelligence Community (IC)/National system for Geospatial Intelligence (NSG) systems infrastructure.
5. Systems or Information Technology (IT) engineering, integration, or development experience.
Desired Skills and Experience:
1. Knowledge of the NGA Acquisition Working Group (ACQWG), Portfolio Integration Board (PIB), Mission Integration Board (MIB) and NGA Acquisition review Board (NARB) processes.
2. Demonstrate and express relevant examples of when you utilized written and verbal communication skills for senior-level leaders and the impacting outcomes.
3. Demonstrate moments when critical thinking was utilized for problem identification, analysis and resolution on challenging issues.
4. Demonstrate familiarity with the Portfolio Management process and portfolio initiatives.
5. Knowledge/experience working in the Intelligence Community (IC).
6. Understanding of facility security management systems.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.