SAIC has an opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst I in Somerset, KY!
The Service Desk Analyst will:
- Provide first and second level technical support for local and remote users, resolving
technical problems and answering queries through various channels such as
telephone, chat, email, and tickets submitted online.
- Follow all company and
department documented procedures and protocols.
- Diagnose, identify,
isolate, analyze, and resolve problems with hardware, software, network, and
system/applications utilizing technical skills, historical database records,
and knowledgebase documentation.
- Support commercial (COTS) software, customer
specific applications, internet browsers, desktops, laptops, mobile devices and
- Route tickets to product line,
application, or system support specialists, requiring clearly documented
description of situation and any troubleshooting already performed.
- Maintain and update records in Incident Management system.
Qualifications Required Education, Experience, & Certification
- High School and one (1) year of technical support experience in a
call center environment. Less experience may be accepted with additional education.
- Proven hardware/software
- Proven experience
providing effective and professional communication, addressing moderately
complex technical issues via telephone, email, and chat
- Demonstrated commitment
and ability to provide excellent
- Ability to work well with all teammates
in a fast-paced SLA driven environment
- Interpersonal skills and excellent
written and oral communications, including the ability to collaborate
effectively and coach others
- Understanding of IT concepts/practices and experience with common
service desk software.
- Proven ability to think and troubleshoot logically and act decisively
in critical situations
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office, Windows OS, and Mac OS X
with account administration and Identity Management tools
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
- Ability to arrive and start work promptly at beginning of scheduled shift
- 3+ years of experience providing computer hardware/software support
- ITIL Certification
- Familiarity with government IT environment and administrative processes
certifications such as A+, N+, MCP, MCSE, CCNA
- Strong working knowledge of Windows 7, IE 8 and higher, Google applications, VPN
software, VDI, and other commonly used commercial products
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability