SAIC has an opportunity for an Enterprise Agile Strategist in Lanham, MD! This role offers flexible work from home options. It is currently 100% telework during the Covid 19 pandemic. However, potential work may be required at the customer site 2 days per week in Lanham, MD (near New Carrollton metro station) after the pandemic.
- Work at the organization or portfolio level, to help establish the right processes for managing a portfolio of work in an agile way.
- Work at the organization level, to drive strategic change across the organization and ensure that adoption of agile techniques is embedded from the most senior levels of the organization
Embed an agile culture across organizations, portfolios or programs using techniques from a wide range of agile and lean methodologies and agile scaling frameworks, but be methodology and agile scaling framework agnostic
Help to create an open and trust-based environment, which enables a focus on delivery and facilitates continuous improvement across teams, portfolios and the full organization
Assess the culture of the organization and delivery processes in place to identify improvements and facilitate these improvements with the right type of support
Showcase relevant tools and techniques such as strategizing, coaching, advising, workshops, and mentoring
Train and mentor organizational leadership in the challenges and approaches to an Agile Transformation
Work collaboratively with agency experts and thought leaders to identify and develop Agile standards and practices, while leveraging industry, agency, and other government best practices
Present executive-style briefings to senior leadership
Develop presentations and training for senior-level clients and decision-makers
Engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
Develop clear lines of escalation, in agreement with leadership and senior managers
Ensure any stakeholder can easily find out an accurate and current project or program status, without too much disruption to delivery
Work effectively with other suppliers and agencies
Equip staff with the ability, tools and techniques to coach others
Qualifications Required Experience & Education
- Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more of related experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and eight years(8) or more experience.
- Multiple Agile Certifications
- Agile transformation experience at a large organization
- Expertise in multiple Agile frameworks
- Experience advising clients in IT strategy
- Workshop facilitation, course/class instruction, and/or training delivery
- Federal government agency experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in MS Office and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in using remote tools/communications
IRS Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) must be obtainable via IRS Security.
- Candidate MUST NOT have any outstanding tax debt obligations.
- An IRS MBI is not
required before the work start date.
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Residence required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability