Job ID: 2011505
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jul 7, 2020
Category: Quality Assurance
Subcategory: Qual Assurance
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experienced as former FAA Certified Professional Controller, with at least 15 years of controller experience in En Route and/or Terminal operations; some of which must have occurred within the last five years.
- At least one year of FAA Staff Specialist experience in Air Traffic QA/QC and Training.
- Experience and expertise with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
Certified Professional Controller (CPC) certification required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in both FAA En Route and Terminal operations.
- Experience at FAA Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center.
- Familiarity with FAA Order 3120.4P, emphasis on Appendices B, D, F.
- Familiarity with FAA Training Record, 3120-1 and related tools; TRAX, NTD, TEAM, eLMS, CEDAR.- Familiarity with FAA 7210.633 Air Traffic Organization Quality Assurance Program.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability